[XML-SIG] XML language for source code/UML?

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:10:34 -0700

> Chad Loder <cloder@ccs.neu.edu>:
>
> > Yes, there are two similar and competing standards, OIM and XMI.
> >
> > OIM: http://www.mdcinfo.org
> > XMI: http://www.oasis-open.org
>
> Thanks! It seems are some problems with the sites and/or
> their content, but I found something else on XMI here:
>
>   http://www-4.ibm.com/software/ad/features/xmi.html
>
> And, to my surprise, some "grassroots" version of that called
> UXF mentions Uche Ogbuji of FourThought having written an UXF
> generator in Python. Question: is that so? Where is it, if it
> is available at all?
>
>   http://www.yy.cs.keio.ac.jp/~suzuki/project/uxf/

I never got it finished.  I did send an alpha to the openCASE group, but I
very swiftly ran out of time, which is _very_ unfortunate because I _really_
like UxF: especially compared to the monster known as XMI.  I think I'll tack
"finish UxF/Python project" to my to-do list somewhere and see if it manages
to bob to the top.

--
Uche Ogbuji
Fourthought, Inc., IT Consultants