[XML-SIG] XBEL Checking

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:06:07 -0500 (EST)

Juergen Hermann writes:
 > If anyone is interested, I wrote an XBEL URL checking script, that
 > browses all http: URLs in it and generates a duplicate XBEL
 > document that reflects the status of the URLs. This can then be
 > used by an XSLT stylesheet to render a matching HTML
 > representation.

J=FCrgen,
  Cool!
  I still have the stylesheet you announced a month or two (don't
recall) ago; has that one changed, and should I still check it into
CVS for the XML-SIG package?  I know of three XSL stylesheets for XBEL=20=

at this point, so I'll probably add a directory with those and a
README to the package as long as everything is still ok with the style=20=

sheet authors.
  I think I have some patches pending to the XBEL parsers & stuff that=20=

are in the package as well, but I'm not familiar with that code (I
just used Grail with XBEL).

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.=09  <fdrake at acm.org>