[XML-SIG] PyDOM and 4DOM

Mike Olson Mike.Olson@FourThought.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:22:41 -0700

Jeremy,

    It is lack of time.  We are currently working on porting 4DOM so that
it fits into the XML-SIG distro.  It should be done shortly.  It will not
change 4DOM from a users point of view too much.  All that should change is
where you import stuff from.

    BTW we hope to have this done and ready in a couple of weeks.

Mike