[XML-SIG] Book reviewers wanted

13 Mar 2000 08:29:58 +0100

I am currently writing a book on XML application devevlopment for
Prentice-Hall (the Charles Goldfarb series), which uses Python as the
example language. The book assumes that you are already familiar with
the basics of XML and goes on to talk about XML application
development in general, the various parser APIs, using SAX, using the
DOM and will also cover other stuff, but that hasn't been written yet.

If you think this sounds interesting and would like to review an early
draft of this book and send me comments on it, please send me an email
telling me what your level of XML and Python knowledge is (so that I
know when I get your comments later).

--Lars M.