[XML-SIG] minimal Python SOAP implementation

Ken MacLeod ken@bitsko.slc.ut.us
10 Mar 2000 20:22:45 -0600

For the most brave souls, I have a minimal Python SOAP implementation
available in CVS.  For those less brave, I should have a downloadable
snapshot sometime this weekend depending on how crazy my birthday
gets!  :-)

  <http://casbah.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Scarab/python/>

  CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@casbah.org:/usr/local/Casbah/src/cvsroot
  password: anonymous

This module is derived in part from Andrew Kuchling's xml.marshal
code.  It implements the SOAP "section 8" serialization using the same
API as pickle.py (dump/load), and implements SOAP envelopes with
encode_call(), encode_response(), encode_fault(), and decode().

  -- Ken