[XML-SIG] soaplib errors

Fredrik Lundh Fredrik Lundh" <effbot@telia.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:23:59 +0200

matt wrote:
> I thought I'd try out soaplib 0.8. But apparently I'm missing
> something or haven't set it up correctly. When I run the test
> programs, 'test2.py' works, but the other two fail.

my fault -- those scripts shouldn't have been in the distribution.

the test1.py script indicates a real bug in the marshalling code
(probably introduced when we tweaked things to work with the
userland server).  I'll look into this for the maintenance release
(out soon).

the test3.py script is broken; change "Error" to "soaplib.Error",
and it'll work a little bit better (see comments in the file for why
the output doesn't make much sense...)

thanks /F