[XML-SIG] Contents of xmlcore?

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 06:40:06 -0700

I'm not really "into" IRC and have a doctor's appointment today.

I am writing a very thorough test suite for minidom and pulldom. The two
modules are mutually dependent (really only split for logistical
reasons). Therefore the only question is whether the interfaces are
"right". What if I describe the interfaces in a series of messages so
that people can critique them rather than having to download the modules
explicitly. I think that the test suites and all can be finished
tomorrow but I may have to put off the completion of SAX-izing PyExpat
until after beta 1.

qp_xml is not going to make it.

The calculus and the rich body of mathematical analysis to which it
gave rise made modern science possible, but it was the algorithm that
made the modern world possible.
	- The Advent of the Algorithm (pending), by David Berlinski