[XML-SIG] PyXML Windows install

Stephen R. Figgins fig@oreilly.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:51:07 -0700

I picked up the PyXML.exe install program pointed to by the Vaults to
install on my Win98 system.   It looks like it installed okay, but when I run sax, it prints out a bunch of lines with brackets.  For example, querying the example quotation file I end up with lines like

[]
QUOTATION:
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
This is not a technical issue so much as a human issue; we are limited
and so is our time. (Is this a bug or a feature of time? Careful;
trick question!) {Fred Drake on the Documentation SIG, 9 Sep
1998}... (208 bytes)

When running the same code on my Linux box I do not get the brackets.
Any idea what is up with that?

Stephen Figgins
fig@oreilly.com