[XML-SIG] Need an equivalent to Perl's XML::Parser "Tree" style

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Quite an easy answer, actually :-)

In the PyXML distro, take a look at xml.utils.qp_xml. If you have PyXML
0.5.5, then you're fine. Otherwise, the most recent copy can be fetched
from:

    http://www.lyra.org/greg/python/qp_xml.py

It constructs very lightweight Python objects for the elements. It also
does so quite quickly :-), although I've got even more speed improvements
on deck from Bjorn Pettersen.

Cheers,
-g