[XML-SIG] Great Book

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 15:27:16 -0400 (EDT)

Uche Ogbuji writes:
 > I cannot recommend highly enough Mike Kay's book:
 >
 > http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861003129
 > http://www1.fatbrain.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=1861003129
 >
 > Mr. Kay is author of Saxon, the most compliant XSLT implementation there
 > is (though 4XSLT might just be second place, and is catching up
 > swiftly).  He has written one of the best technical books I've ever
 > read, which, despite its name, is as useful as a detailed XSLT intro as
 > well as an XSLT reference.

Uche,
  I'm glad to hear the book is good -- I saw it last night at the
local bookstore (which is really just another cancer produced by a
national chain), but was distracted when my three-year-old spilled his
orange juice on the floor (purchased from another cancerous national
chain).  I'll have to make another run over there to save this good
cell from it's tepid storage location.  ;-)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>
BeOpen PythonLabs Team Member