[XML-SIG] Moving PyXML CVS tree to SourceForge?

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:23:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
> Greg Stein writes:
>  > Somebody would have to work on the email'd checkin notices. I don't know
>  > that SourceForge does that automatically. It would simply be a matter of
>  > extracting some of the files from <lyra>/CVSROOT/ and moving them to the
>  > new SF root.
>
>   Barry has done this; look at current messages to python-checkins.
> You can look at CVSROOT/loginfo and CVSROOT/syncmail in the Python
> repository to see how he does it; you should be able to add the files
> into the repository just as any other addition, working with the
> CVSROOT module instead of the python (or whatever) module.

Yup. That system works. It isn't quite as good as the one that I got from
the Apache folks, though. The one on lyra will group changes *across*
directories into a single notification. Con: it is written in Perl :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/