[XML-SIG] No parents in cloned node?

Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:03:14 -0400

On Sun, Jul 16, 2000 at 11:27:23AM -0600, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
>Thanks for the kind words, Brad, but we do really need to sort out the current
>package mess.

For fixing the 4DOM/PyDOM problem, I think we need to cut a new
packaged release of the current CVS tree.  *However*, before doing
that, I think we want to get a copy of Sean's book and make sure none
of its examples are broken (or, if they are, add the minimum of glue
code to keep them working).

For the lex/yacc stuff, the setup.py script will have to be modified
to build the .c files and compile them; worthwhile, since it'll also
test Distutils support for such generated files.

--amk