[XML-SIG] XPath in Python 2

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:39:50 -0500

"Fred L. Drake, Jr." wrote:

> Mike Olson writes:
>  >   We can always include bison and flex generated code so there is no
>  > dependnecy on these tools.
>
>   Probably the right thing is to check in both the generated code and
> the flex/bison specs.  This is what we do for the configure script and
> some other autoconf/autoheader related things.

Okay, but is it doable? Do you want to ask the BDFL? I would be
overjoyed to have a full XPath and even a full DOM in there, if we have
that much code "allowance."

"Computer Associates is expected to come in with better than expected
earnings." Bob O'Brien, quoted in
	- http://www.fool.com/news/2000/foth000316.htm