[XML-SIG] FW: pyexpat compilation errors - Python 2.0b1

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Tue, 04 Jul 2000 12:48:14 -0500

I like this solution. Work for you Mark?

Juergen Hermann wrote:

> statichere struct HandlerInfo* handler_info = 0;

> statichere struct HandlerInfo handler_info_array[]=
> {{"StartElementHandler",
> };
>
> void
> initpyexpat(){
>         handler_info = handler_info_array;
> }

The distinction between the real twentieth century (1914-1999) and the
calenderical one (1900-2000) is based on the convincing idea that the
century's bouts of unprecented violence, both within nations and between
them, possess a definite historical coherence -- that they constitute,
put it simply, a single story.
        - The Unfinished Twentieth Century, Jonathan Schell
                Harper's Magazine, January 2000