[XML-SIG] Groves

11 Jan 2000 18:13:35 +0100

* uche ogbuji

| Unfortunately, this probably puts practical use of the pure grove
| model on hold for us.  We are actually working heavily with RDF in a
| current project, using internal Python/RDF tools that the Python
| community will probably see soon in OSS form, and we'll probably
| continue to use RDF directly.

Just for the record: I also have a RDF tool for Python slowing brewing
at home. It might be an idea for us to agree on the interface to
in-memory RDF objects, and perhaps also to make it the same as the one
for grove nodes.

| I shall continue to study the grove model, however, as a means of
| thinking as clearly as possible about data.

As will I. Some sort of harmonization between groves and RDF would be
most interesting, I think.

--Lars M.