[XML-SIG] DOM and Proxies

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:37:38 -0800

"Fred L. Drake, Jr." wrote:

>   I like this!  This also requires proxies to work cleanly, as far as
> I can tell.
>
>   -Fred

Insofar as this is minidom and provides minimal support for moving
things around, cloning them and so forth, I wouldn't put in proxies just
to get object reuse. In the full PyDOM they would be more appropriate.

"The calculus and the rich body of mathematical analysis to which it
gave rise made modern science possible, but it was the algorithm that
made possible the modern world."
        - from "Advent of the Algorithm" David Berlinski
	http://www.opengroup.com/mabooks/015/0151003386.shtml