[XML-SIG] 4DOM and DTD

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 19:05:15 +0100

> I was actually in the process of migrating to the SAX2 framework
> when I ran into all the troubles I've been reporting.  You've
> corrected me on some things so I'll have a second look, but it has
> been much more of a chore than it needs to be.

I think the decision to change the signature of characters between a
DocumentHandler and a ContentHandler has by far caused the most
portability problems recently. Since the number of authors that have
written DocumentHandlers is limited, I hope there will be a time when
this is not a problem anymore.

Regards,
Martin