[XML-SIG] location of the PyXML package with python 2.0

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:57:32 +0100 (CET)

Quite a while ago, there was a discussion on how PyXML could avoid a clash
with the build in xml package in python 2.0 using some deep import voodoo
processing. I cannot recall what the outcome of the discussion was.

In other words, to use PyXML with python2.0, is it necessary to use "from
_xmlplus.dom.ext.reader import Sax2" or can I safely write "from
xml.dom.ext.reader import Sax2" and assume the import voodoo magick is
performed when the xml package is imported ?

Thanks for the support.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
http://www.logilab.com
Narval is the first software agent available as free software (GPL).