[XML-SIG] Two minidom patches

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 19:11:00 -0500 (EST)

Andrew Kuchling writes:
 > I've submitted two patches to minidom.py using the Python project's
 > patch manager.  (Should such patches be submitted to the PyXML patch
 > manager, or the Python one?)
 >
 > https://sourceforge.net/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=102485&group_id=5470
 > [ Patch #102485 ] minidom.py: Check for legal children
 >
 > https://sourceforge.net/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=102492&group_id=5470
 > [ Patch #102492 ] minidom/pulldom: remove nodes already in the tree
 >
 > Anyone want to review them?

  I'll be glad to take a look at them this weekend.  Did you check to
see if they're compatible with the patch to minidom/pulldom I have in
the Python PM?  If not, I'll integrate them if they look good, and
check them in if no one objects to the combined patch.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations