[XML-SIG] [OFF-TOPIC] What's up with swig.org?

David M. Beazley beazley@rustler.cs.uchicago.edu
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 21:08:39 -0500 (CDT)

Christian Tismer writes:

 > Wrong guess. The InterNIC is resolving correctly what it
 > fails to configure correctly. It isn't a misconfiguration,
 > but your misconception. My announce of starship.skyport's
 > death is more than a month old.
 > David and I are trying to get the SWIG domain moved, but
 > something seems to be a show stopper. (Not my first
 > experience with Networksolutions.com's Perl scripts).

I have been working on this, but have been having huge problems
getting Network Solutions to acknowledge my authority over the domain
(nevermind the fact that I own it).  At this point, they are refusing
to change the configuration because they don't acknowledge the
existence of the University of Chicago (or something to that extent).
I'm too busy to spend 5 hours a day fighting with them over that right
now, so don't plan on seeing swig.org back online for another week or
so.  In the meantime, go to swig.sourceforge.net.

Cheers,

Dave