[XML-SIG] [OFF-TOPIC] What's up with swig.org?

Uche Ogbuji uogbuji@fourthought.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:01:24 -0600

> Sorry for the OT post ... I don't know what the appropriate forum
> would be, and I figure someone here might know.
>
> I wanted to try out 4Suite on my Windows box, but I see that it
> requires SWIG. And I've been trying to access www.swig.org for several
> days, but I keep getting 'unknown host' errors. Is the site down? If
> so, will it be back up anytime soon? If not, is there somewhere else I
> can obtain SWIG?

Oops.  Looks as if David Beazley forgot to pay his InterNIC tax or something.
I can't resolve it either.  Unfortunately I don't have a copy of SWIG source
lying about.  If anyone out there has this (or Windows binaries), please let
us have a copy and we'll put it on our FTP site to help out others in the same
predicament.  You can already find SWIG RPMs for Linux on our python4linux
mirror:

http://fourthought.com/Python/python4linux.html

--
Uche Ogbuji                               Senior Software Engineer
uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com               (303)583-9900 x 101