[XML-SIG] XML-SCHEMA

Andy Heath a.k.heath@open.ac.uk
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 10:18:57 +0100

Are you guys doing anything about XML Schema?

I know the spec is not out there in any final'ish form
yet but IMHO the whole world will go that way when it is.

For my work I track IMS (amongst other standards) and within
IMS many people use a tool called XML-Authority which
runs on windows boxes.  To the best of my knowledge is the
best/only tool available that will work with any XML-Schema.

It is notable also that there is XML-Schema (xdr) support
in IE5.

I know this is chicken-and-egg but I'd really like to work
with Python on linux rather than paying for a windows tool.

Anything happening on this front?

Andy
Andy Heath    Home:+44 (0)114 2885738   a.k.heath@open.ac.uk
Center for Educational Technology Interoperability Standards