[XML-SIG] Scriptics Connect

Paul R. Brown prb@uic.edu
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:17:06 -0500

I agree with Fred's questions.

I also think that good products -- or even good looking products -- are
discouraging to see.  I consistently think, "Doh.  I thought about doing
that."  But then I think of something else...

IMHO, the XML world is by no means fully formed.  XPath is young, schemas
are just out of the gate, and there are still a *huge* number of problems to
solve.  The buffet of fun stuff to do is going to remain open for a long
time.

If we want to energize ourselves, let's pick a problem and work on it as a
group.  Any suggestions?

	- Paul