[XML-SIG] SAX2 alpha

13 Oct 1999 21:02:32 +0200

I've finally been able to reconcile Uche's and my SAX2 proposals and
have also put together a first draft of a SAX2 driver for xmlproc.

This can be found at:

but please note that this is a test page as is the release itself.

I will post some questions/issues later and also check the code into
the CVS tree, but right now I haven't eaten since lunch, my head is
spinning and the shops are closing soon.

Bugfixed and extended SAX drivers will also appear and hopefully also
some new drivers (SPIN_py, SP ESIS, JPython Java SAX). If anyone has
patches/fixes/drivers feel free to send them to me or post them here.

Oh, and comments and bug reports are of course most welcome.

--Lars M.