[XML-SIG] CORBA compliance for the DOM in Python?

Sean Mc Grath sean@digitome.com
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 11:50:16 +0000

[Uche Ogbuji]

>However, I expect that Sean would have python-xml 0.5.1 or so on the CD that
>comes with the book, which will still match the text, and if people come to
>python.org to get a new version, we can put up a big notice in corruscating
>periwinkle and ultramarine with blink tags that tells them that the API has
>changed.

Yes. I will have 0.5.1 on the CD-ROM. I have looked at the main
DOM chapter and only find two occurences of get_* so I don't
think it is a big deal. I also can use the
corruscating, periwinkle and ultramarine with blink tags on
the books website (www.pyxie.org) to broadcast the API change.

regards,