[XML-SIG] GPS - Groves and Property Sets for Python 0.10

Geir Ove Grønmo grove@infotek.no
10 Nov 1999 12:47:08 +0100

* Sean Mc Grath
| At 11:02 10/11/99 +0100, you wrote:
| >I'm pleased to announce the first release of GPS - Groves and Property
| >Sets for Python.
| >
| The acronym GPS also stands for "Global Positioning System". There
| is quite a good fit between that interpretation of the acronym
| and Groves/Property Sets:-)

Yes.

I believe it was Charles Goldfarb that not long ago said that Topic Maps
can act as the Global Positioning System for the web. Things are more
closely linked than we might have expected. <wink>

Btw, tmproc and xmlarch should use groves shouldn't they...? Let's see
what the future 'll bring. 8^)

Geir O.