[XML-SIG] new qp_xml.py

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 05:29:43 -0800 (PST)

I've updated the qp_xml.py module and placed a new version at:

  http://www.lyra.org/greg/python/qp_xml.py

  (see ..../python/ for more info)

Specifically, there is a new header on the thing that details where it
comes from, contains a CVS Id for tracking it, and clarifies the licensing
of the thing (Public Domain).

Also, I finally got around to changing the attribute handling. The "attrs"
attribute of the element is now a dictionary mapping (namespace_URI,
attribute_name) to attribute_value.
[ it used to be an object with .ns, .name, and .value attributes ]

Suggestions/changes/etc are welcome! (Laurent... :-)

And yes... I'd still like to see this placed somewhere in the XML-SIG
distribution. No, I won't argue to remove the DOM :-), but I will argue
that it should be in there since it is very useful...

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/