[XML-SIG] SAX2 discussion

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
27 Mar 1999 20:18:59 +0200

* uche ogbuji

| I think the list has grown, as has XML, and I expect you'll get more
| discussion this time.  I, for one, shall be sure to comment.

I'm glad to hear this, since these issues very likely do need some
discussion to be thrashed out properly. But I think you're right that
both the list and the number of users and their involvement has grown
sufficiently that we might actually get much more discussion this
time.

Let's start, then.

* Lars Marius Garshol

| --Lars M. (off to the pub :)

* uche ogbuji

| Could yer brings me back a pint o' bitter?

Ach, too late now that I'm back. If I could I would have sent you a
virtual pint of Leffe Brun.

--Lars M.