[XML-SIG] Uche's XML article at LinuxWorld

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:46:04 -0700

> If you haven't seen it yet, our own Uche has written an extensive
> article for LinuxWorld. It's about XML standards and the future world
> and present state of XML on Linux. It's quite a good article. And yes...
> he mentions DAV's use of XML and my mod_dav module (thanx Uche! :-)
>
> The URL is:
> http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-1999-03/lw-03-xml.html

Thanks for the plug, Greg.  Minor disclaimer: I wrote that article in December
(even Web zines have lead times, it appears), and that's something like a full
Internet year, so some info might be a bit out of date.

And lo! I went into my time machine to return the favor, I have an even
stronger plug for your work on WebDAV in my PythonJournal column, which I
submitted a while back (I'm hoping the new issue will be published soon
because it too is slowly gathering rust).

--
Uche Ogbuji
FourThought LLC, IT Consultants