[XML-SIG] XBEL revision possibility?

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
19 Mar 1999 09:07:05 +0100

* Fred L. Drake

| I've only received one reply (which wasn't sent to the list); is
| this revision uninteresting, or has XBEL already died?

I find it interesting, at least, and I've seen some glimmers of
interest on comp.text.xml although the person in question didn't use
it because of the lack of non-Python software.

Also, I use XBEL for publishing a couple of sets of URLs and find it
very nice for manual maintenance of URL lists.

However, I'm also terribly busy now and find it hard to involve myself
in much beyond simple questions when online.

--Lars M.