[XML-SIG] Newbie question not answered?

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 12:33:40 -0500 (EST)

Wes Rishel writes:
>The question is where to find the most recent complete XML package?
>The original note (below) detailed the places I tried
>unsuccessfully.

	The Web pages on python.org were greatly out of date; I've
fixed them now to point to the latest tree.  In general, all the files
are available from http://www.python.org/sigs/xml-sig/files/ .

	In the next little while, there should be a 0.5.1 release,
which will make it easier for people who don't have CVS.

Counting is the most simple and primitive of narratives -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 -- a tale with a beginning, a middle and an end and a sense of progression
-- arriving at a finish of two digits -- a goal attained, a dénouement reached.
    -- Peter Greenaway, _Fear of Drowning By Numbers_ (1988)