[XML-SIG] Inconsistent module names

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:59:58 -0400 (EDT)

Fred L. Drake writes:
>  This kind of operation is most easily done by someone who can reach
>into the actual repository using "mv" and the like... ;-)

      That's a problem, because the repository is on lyra.org, to
which only Greg Stein would have telnet access.  Instead, I could
disable all mail delivery for xml-checkins subscribers before moving
things around, so that people don't get buried in a mass of CVS
messages, and then enable mail delivery again.

A machine is as distinctively and brilliantly and expressively human as a
violin sonata or a theorem in Euclid.
    -- Gregory Vlastos