[XML-SIG] Content Syndication mailing list

Mark Nottingham mnot@pobox.com
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 17:01:00 +1000

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm talking about something in the
vein of RSS, Scriptingnews, MoreOerNews, etc. Perhaps syndication isn't the
best term?

ICE is interesting, but IMHO way too heavy for this; it requires HTTP POST,
etc. Getting people to implement such a complex protocol (it is
request/response) will not be easy.

Scoping it will be one of the first tasks for the list. At the most basic
level, it's allowing Web sites and WebLogs share lists of news and links to
resources.

--
Mark Nottingham, Melbourne Australia
mnot@pobox.com  http://www.mnot.net/