[XML-SIG] XML package as RPM anywhere?

Oliver Andrich olli@rhein-zeitung.de
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:05:03 +0100

Hi,

I am using the xml stuff very much at work myself, but because it is changing
so fast, I kept the xml 0.5 package in secret. If someone needs them, then I
can sent them to him/her. But I think chris is right with his opinion, but if
you think that the xml 0.5 should be released precompiled then this is no
problem.

Bye, Oliver