[XML-SIG] SAX prettyprinter V2 and SGMLOP

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:08:01 -0500 (EST)

Christian Tismer writes:
>BTW - is sgmlop deprecated?
>It still has some flaws, like not allowing "_" in tagnames.
>Is Fredrik no longer supporting it, or what is the current
>preferred fast parser for all platforms?

	I haven't heard anything about sgmlop being deprecated; as far
as I know it's still being supported, and there is no preferred fast
parser; use sgmlop or PyExpat as you wish.  A while back Fredrik told
me that he had still had some small fixes for sgmlop, but he's been
busy since then, and I haven't heard anything more; perhaps the _
problem you report is one of them.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
Not everybody knows that looking at people in 'a funny way' is the commonest