[XML-SIG] Functional interface to XML?

Mike Olson mike.olson@fourthought.com
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:37:14 -0600

We are currently working on an XSL processor that sits ontop of 4DOM which
inturn sites ontop of sax.  It does not fire events in the sax fashion,
but will return a DOM tree of formatting objects, when given a XML DOM
tree with xml-stylesheet processing instructions.

4XSL is currently in the pre-alpha versions, and we hope to have a beta
release in a couple of weeks.  If anyone is interested, I can tar up the
latest code and make it available.  Just let me know.

Mike