[XML-SIG] Python SMIL parser

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
06 Feb 1999 10:09:30 +0100

* Jonothan Farr

| The xmlvlib is very much a work in progress. It works well enough
| for the SMIL DTD, and should work well enough for most
| applications. I also intend to write a library to produce a
| validating parser derived class from a DTD.

This is nice, but I hope you are aware that we already have validating
parser written in Python: xmlproc. The current version does not handle
parameter entities inside declarations, but the version I'm currently
working on does. In fact, I would have released this version already,
if it hadn't been for a memory leak in the SAX driver.

<URL:http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/download/python/xml/xmlproc.html>

--Lars M.