[XML-SIG] Anonymous CVS access, and current status

Fred L. Drake Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 13:21:33 -0400 (EDT)

Andrew M. Kuchling writes:
 > Anonymous CVS access to the source tree of the Python/XML package is
 > now available.  A page with instructions is at

  Cool; works great!

 > dumped in the same place.  The most interesting new demo is the XBEL
 > code, in demo/xbel/; this is mostly as it was posted by various
 > people, and hacked around by me a bit, to make the {msie,ns,adr}_parse

  This will definately be useful, esp. once the DTD is updated a
little.  I'm not sure of the current state, actually.  (Marc, are you
planning to post an update, or would you like me to integrate the most
recent discussion?  I'm not sure of the state of <meta>; I don't
recall any conclusive "it must be this way".)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>
1895 Preston White Dr.	    Reston, VA  20191