[XML-SIG] Useless fun thing for XML - comments or helpers?

Sean Mc grath digitome@iol.ie
Thu, 03 Sep 1998 09:06:35 +0100

Mark,

I am very glad to help on the XML side. What is more, if you wish,
I can include the XML application as a Python/XML example in my next book
which I am currently working on. Why don't we do it all here on the
XML-SIG.