[XML-SIG] XML Parsing, SF

Johnny Prewitt jprewitt@justintime.com
Wed, 02 Sep 1998 17:55:27 -0700

Just in Time Solutions is a serious, pre I.P.O., product development
organization..

Just in Time Solutions is developing and deploying Internet bill
presentment software.
We are leaders in Internet billing and are well positioned to capitalize
on this emerging market.

We are seeking a Senior Engineer to support our development by analyzing
existing
parser routines and tools and selecting and implementing the appropriate
tool. This effort
will involve JAVA, C++, XML and development of APIs. Upon implementation
of a
parser solution, the Engineer will be assigned other development tasks.

As a young, 60-employee organization, based in San Francisco, Just in
Time Solutions
offers a relaxed, casual work environment and generous compensation
including stock
options. Our development environment is primarily Java/CORBA.

If you know of someone who may be interested, give us a call, or pass
the word along.
We offer a “bounty “ for referrals that come to work with us.

Johnny Prewitt, Recruiting Manager
Just In Time Solutions
444 De Haro St. Suite 100
San Francisco, CA. 94107