[XML-SIG] Another patch for saxlib/xmlproc

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:55:26 -0700

This is a multipart MIME message.

--==_Exmh_-3968228810

I was having another problem with saxlib/xmlproc: The DOCTYPE declaration of a
parsed document was not being passed along to the registered entity resolver.
This is the behavior of JP Clark's XP, and makes sense, as it would be the
only applicable event interface for processing the DOCTYPE declaration.  After
some work, I've come up with a patch that fixes this for me, until Lars is
back on-line.

Here it is in case anyone else has had the same problem.

--
Uche Ogbuji
uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com

--==_Exmh_-3968228810

*** drv_xmlproc.py	Thu Oct 22 18:37:09 1998
--- uche/drv_xmlproc.py	Thu Oct 22 18:43:34 1998
***************
*** 108,113 ****
--- 108,118 ----
          else:=0D
              return newsysid=0D
  =0D
+     #Make sure that the DOCTYPE declaration is passed along to be=0D
+     #handled by the entity resolver=0D
+     def handle_doctype(self, name, pubid, sysid):=0D
+ 	self.ent_handler.resolveEntity(name, pubid,sysid)=0D
+ =0D
      # --- EXPERIMENTAL PYTHON SAX EXTENSIONS:=0D
  =0D
      def get_parser_name(self):=0D

--==_Exmh_-3968228810--