[XML-SIG] pyexpat on windows

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:24:58 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff.Johnson@stn.siemens.com writes:
>I tried copying pyexpat.dll to \python\DLLs and got an error (see below).
>Could you tell us what to do with pyexpat.dll so that it will work in
>Windows?  Thanks.

	It's possible that the DLL has been corrupted by being checked
into the CVS tree; I thought I committed it in binary mode, but could
be wrong about that.  Sean, you may want to try downloading the tree
through anonymous CVS and comparing the binary that you get; let me
know if the DLL is being corrupted, and I'll fix it.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
It is lost, lovely child, somewhere in the ragbag that I laughingly refer to