[XML-SIG] Anything else to go in?

Ken MacLeod ken@bitsko.slc.ut.us
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 13:52:11 -0500 (CDT)

Earlier I wrote:
> I've just completed a draft DTD for Casbah/LDO XML serialization (below).
> This DTD can be targeted, so you can be as specific about Python types
> as pickle, or interoperable as with Casbah/LDO.

Just a quick followup, I got some feedback mentioning that the <value>
element was misleading (is it the value of a key-value pair, etc.).
I've changed <value> to <atom> to reflect that this item is an atomic
or literal value.

It also wasn't clearly stated that internal non-string values (like
numbers) should be converted to their natural string equivalents when
marshaled to an <atom>.

  -- Ken