[XML-SIG] saxlib status report

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:05:02 -0400 (EDT)

Lars Marius Garshol writes:
>Accounting for some known bugs in the parsers, the SAX drivers now
>pass this test system. Is the test code of interest?

	Yes, I'd like to take a look at it; it might be a start to a
test suite, or at least provide some ideas for things to check.

	Another method that might be useful for saxexts.py: whether or
not the parser will read external entities.  That would let you know
that you'd have to process entity references yourself (if they're
defined in the external subset).

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
Watch me. This is me going to the door, just like I've done thousands and