[XML-SIG] drv_xmlproc_val.py and parseFile

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 14:40:48 +0200

* Uche Ogbuji

>I'm sorry if this has already been covered, but I've found that
>drv_xmlproc_val.py does not support parseFile, only parse().  It also fails
>ungracefully when you try to use parseFile().  Is parseFile support going to
>be added soon?

I haven't seen this problem, but I do manage to cause an exception to
be thrown if I use parseFile to parse a second document. This problem
has been fixed in the 0.50 version of xmlproc, which I released about
30 minutes ago. You can download the two new SAX drivers with it.

--Lars M.