[XML-SIG] pyexpat on Win32

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:58:49 -0400 (EDT)

Sean Mc Grath writes:
>Is it the case that a binary of pyexpat is only available for Macintosh
>and that build instructions in the readme cover Unix only?

	No one's made a Win32 binary available, as far as I know.
Once the tools hit beta status, we'll have to begin providing Win32
and Mac builds, along with the source tree for Unix.

>If so, we will do the build for Win32 here and report back.

	Great!  Send me the project files, makefiles, or any required
patches, and I'll include them in the next omnibus package.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
. . . when a man has become a great figure in society as a physician, we must