[XML-SIG] More on WDDX Serialization

Gabe Wachob gwachob@aimnet.com
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 18:17:15 -0800 (PST)

Oh yeah, the thorny Recordset issue.

I guess the rule would be if a dictionary contains a number of keys which
map to arrays of equal size, then the dictionary should encoded as a
recordset (but this also requires that the arrays of equal size contain
only "simple" types -- otherwise, we are to use an array of structures
(have to think about this one)).

There are also issue about enforcing the distinguishability of recordset
field names (thats not too difficult).

	-Gabe

http://www.aimnet.com/~gwachob               http://www.findlaw.com
"A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of
acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or perhaps
both." -- James Madison
                       import std.disclaimer