[XML-SIG] Q: which XML would you recommend?

Michael Scharf Michael.Scharf@gmx.de
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:56:11 +0100

I need a  Christmas present for myself ;-)

Today I was in the bookstore looking for a XML book. There
are very many (some have ~1000 pages?!)! What I am looking
for is a Python-Tutorial/O'Reiley style book. Something for
someone who knows programming and HTML and a bit of SGML. No
XML for dummies with 10 pages explaining what <xx/>
means. Also nothing that explains everything 'very
theoretically' without any example. A practical introduction
where I can start doing while I read (or imagining what and
how I could do it). 100-200 pages would be best.

Thanks for your help.

Michael
--
     ''''\     Michael Scharf