[XML-SIG] Re: Equality tests on DOM nodes

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:35:30 -0500 (EST)

Fred L. Drake writes:
>Ray Whitmer writes:
> > The problem in Python is much bigger -- possibly rendering my advice
> > irrelevant -- since no official DOM API binding has been released for that
>
>  The spec does include IDL, and a Python binding for IDL is being
>developed.  (Now, I've not checked that the Python DOM uses the Python
>IDL binding.  Andrew, perhaps you can address this in the Python
>XML-SIG?)

	I haven't checked it either, not having read the Python IDL
binding.  Since it uses Fnorb, I'd imagine that 4DOM definitely would
follow the IDL binding.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
The boast of heraldry, the pomp of power, / And all that beauty, all that