[XML-SIG] unicode package?

Fred L. Drake Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 11:02:03 -0500 (EST)

  Is the unicode/ directory in the xml tree supposed to be a package?
If so, it needs an __init__.py.  I'd also recommend moving wstrop.*
into that package.
  The other C modules also should be moved into appropriate
directories, and not installed in the site-packages/ directory but
within the xml package at appropriate points.
  I think the C modules should end up being the following modules:

	intl		xml.unicode.intl
	pyexpat		xml.parsers.expat
	sgmlop		xml.parsers._sgmlop
	wstrop		xml.unicode._wstrop

  Note the addition of underscore prefixes for implementation-only
modules.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>
1895 Preston White Dr.	    Reston, VA  20191